Which pre-owned iPhones are sold the most
As consumers are tightening their budget belts further, the love for pre-owned and refurbished smartphones, especially high-budget ones like iPhones is seen to surge higher than ever. Even though the refurbished market is at its prime in the USA and the UK, emerging markets like South East Asia, Africa, and the Middle East are also posing as promising markets for this segment.
The emergence and burgeoning popularity of refurbished smartphones have created a new avenue for sellers and dealers to thrive over the global economic recession and competition. In fact, according to recent research conducted by Counterpoint Research, the refurbished smartphone market is growing at a tremendous rate of 13% year-on-year worldwide and of all the smartphones sold annually across the globe 10% account to refurbished or pre-owned units. The global refurbished and preowned smartphone market is led by iPhones closely followed by Samsung Galaxy handsets.
The most promising part of all this is the fact that the Middle East, especially, the UAE is heading towards a head-on battle for ranking among the toppers in the refurbished market, especially for iPhones. Many prominent and authorized players in this place have seized this opportunity to grow the market further and make pre-owned and refurbished iPhones more easily available and most importantly affordable for the mass fro UAE. If you are split in the thought of choosing the best dealer, we would recommend KlickBargain as it offers the most competitive price and best deals of pre-owned and refurbished iPhones in the UAE market.
While assessing our records and public opinion we have often noticed that some iPhone models work better than the rest when it comes to being the clear favorites among the national population. Today we will be spending a few minutes out of our schedule to check out three of the most sold iPhone models in UAE and let you choose your favorite among these.
The first in line is the most recent launch by Apple, yes, iPhone 11. Let us look at some of the features that make it the favorite of the mass.
- Superlative camera: 12 MP dual (wide+ultrawide) lens with Quad-LED dual-tone flash and a 12 MP front (selfie) camera. iPhones have always been famous for the picture quality of its snaps, this one is extraordinarily great at clicking photographs.
- Long-lasting battery: With a 3110 mAh battery, it can last for hours on a single charge. It also comes with fast charging and wireless charging facilities.
- Latest iOS technology: This model is developed on iOS 13 and is upgradable to iOS 13.6 and has an Apple A13 Bionic chipset for faster and superlative performance.
- High storage capacity: Unlike the older iPhone models infamous for low memory space, this model is blessed with a 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory (128 GB and 256 GB variants are also available).
- Additional features: It is equipped with face ID, accelerometer, gyro, barometer, proximity sensor, compass, and Siri language commands and dictation.
It is rated amongst the most favorite iPhones ever since its launch in October 2018. Let us look at some of its heart-winning features:
- Lot of memory space: It comes with ample storage space of 3GB RAM and 64GB internal storage (also available in 128GB and 256GB variants).
- Highend iOS technology: It is built of iOS 12 and is upgradable to iOS 13.6. It also boasts an Apple A12 Bionic chipset for high performances.
- Camera: iPhone XR comes with a 12MP rear camera with Quad-LED dual-tone flash and HDR panorama, along with a 7MP selfie (front) camera.
- First iPhone series with Face ID: It is the first iPhone series to be enabled with Face ID along with other features like accelerometer, gyro, barometer, proximity sensor, compass, and Siri language commands and dictation.
- Good battery support: With a 2942 mAh battery, it lasts for up to hours of Talktime and over 65 hours on light use.
iPhone 8 plus
We have received a great response from consumers in the UAE for the iPhone 8 plus. This has been the most sold iPhone for a lower budget. Let’s take a glance at the features of this cool companion.
- Abundance of space: Unlike its predecessors, this iPhone model comes with ample storage space of 3GB RAM and 64GB internal storage (also available in 256GB variant).
- High-class camera for excellent snaps: It comes with a 12MP dual camera (wide-angle and telephoto) at the rear along with a 7MP selfie camera for picture-perfect photographs.
- Miscellaneous features: It comes with cool features like fingerprint sensors, accelerometer, gyro, barometer, proximity sensor, compass, and Siri language commands and dictation.
- Long battery for longer fun hours: It has a long-lasting battery of 2691 mAh that lasts up to 21 hours of talk time and as long as 60 hours when used lightly.
- Cutting edge technology: Built on iOS 11 (upgradable to iOS 13.6) and Apple A11 Bionic chip (10nm), it is set for an amazing experience enjoying amazing features and applications.
Now that you know which iPhone models are ruling over the refurbished and pre-owned iPhone market, why don’t you tell us what’s your favorite pick? Or even better get yourself your very own pre-owned or refurbished iPhone from KlickBargain at the best bargain. Visit https://klickbargain.com/ and choose from a wide range of refurbished iPhones.