If you want an iPhone that has a big screen and generous battery life, with a good camera and want to spend mid-range prices only, then pre-owned iPhone XR is ideal for you.
Apple's latest phones, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, aren't cheap devices. Even older models such as the iPhone Xs and iPhone XR are still quite expensive when purchased new. So, what do you do if you're in the market for an iOS device and don't want to spend a hefty sum on a new phone? Well, the best method is to buy a pre-owned model.
Should you buy a pre-owned iPhone XR?
Yes, if you are looking for:
- Good battery life: iPhone XR has a long battery life, longer than iPhone XS and the iPhone XS Max.
- Good storage space: Even if you’re in the habit of downloading many apps, the storage would do well for you and unlike other iPhone versions you won’t have to constantly delete apps just for the sake of saving up storage.
- Good speed: It is swift and downloads apps at a very fast speed.
There is however, one downside if you consider it so:
The iPhone X offers a resolution of 2436 x 1125 which is pretty good. Now for the iPhone XR, that downgrades a bit, with a resolution of 1792 x 828. If we calculate the pixels per inch on the iPhone XR, we get 326. That’s the same as the iPhone 4.
The iPhone XR has thicker bezels. This is because it’s an LCD screen, which has lower colours and features when compared to the OLED iPhone X. To conclude, if you are willing to downgrade screen quality slightly, for an improved chip, then go for it.
Here are few tips to save you from getting ripped when purchasing a used or pre-owned iPhone XR:
- Check the overall physical condition
- Check the IMEI, it is a unique number that identifies any phone in the world
- Check the accessories and iCloud account
- Check the seller’s return policy, which gives extra peace of mind
For more information, check out pre-owned iPhone XR best prices and review in Dubai here.